Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jokes time.

Below is an advertisement from Sunsilk.

It actually shows the vanity of the women. So girls, please behave when you're with another lady, because you'll be the one who eventually get embarrassed. So what if you have beautiful hair huh?

Enjoy. =)
*and one reminder, turn on the speaker as loud as possible. There's one sound you shouldn't skip*


Another one. (This singer really looks so much like my mum)


Listen to your mom guys. Otherwise, she may sing this song to you until you surrender,

'Okay mum! I'll do it!!!! I'm sorry!!!! I promise that I WILL DO IT NOW!!!!'

Wondering how her kids actually suffer with their mum practicing this song over and over again everyday at home.

Anyway, i really admire her. How did she manage to sing the song that fast? She must have the motor-racing-tongue in order to sing that - a few words in just..a second?

Maybe that's just the power of a mom. =)

*I'm The Mom!!!!!*
TA-DA~~~~

No comments: