Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged, again

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
1. I want to watch 'The Dark Knight'!! (i know watching it isn't weird)
2. I miss you. Not other person. It's you.
3. I gonna learn how to make sushi.
4. I'm tired of thinking of facts or things about me. I've got such a tag for many times. Can't think of any others. Should i repeat the same thing written for the past tags over and over again?
5. I pity my WHO head. He's too stressed recently that he seems to get insane soon. After all, leading a team isn't easy.
6. I love my chemistry lecturer.
7. I want to have a dog.
8. I can forget things easily. I can be such forgetful that i'm searching for my spectacles with my contact lens already put on my eyes.
9. I don't understand myself. My mind is blank and void when i look into my eyes in the mirror, thinking in my heart, 'who am I?' (thought i know i'm not a spiderman. cold. -,-lll)
10. I'm moving to a 3-storey terrace house next year. Those who want to visit me(or just my house) can inform me before you come. I'm always welcoming you, especially if you want to volunteer yourself to help us move house. =P
11. I have no appetite at all when i'm depressed, sad, and emotional. Strange huh?
12. I often talk about nonsense nowadays. I don't know why.
13. There's a b*sta*d in my class, everybody hates him.
14. I can love a subject when it's easy, and hate it when it's freaking hard.
15. My mind is distorted and distracted by something else, something that i don't like.

i would like to tag :
alright, i really have no idea. Just be nice for this time. I'm not going to tag anybody. =)

No comments: