Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates

In fact, peoples do notice my blog. Now only I realize.

You may consider me dumb and stupid, because, hey, the purpose of a blog is to put things related to you on the web and let everyone from every corner of the whole world see right? But haih, I rarely update my blog, so RARELY that I really feel so sorry for those who keep on urging and asking me to update my blog.

So sorry for the seldom update. No matter what, I really do hope that my blog could be more interesting than it is now.

I'm so thankful and grateful for you guys have been reading my blog all these while. Although not many of you, I appreciate that.

God Bless You. Cheers.

Last wish for today : Update my blog more often, at least to revitalize it a little.

But then, I would have to abandon my twilight books aside to go online more frequently. Does it worth so? Hmmm..I really doubt that.

Because I've become so so in love with the characters, especially.......nope. Not really Edward Cullen. Surprising huh? To be frank, I love Jacob more than any other of them in the twilight story.

I feel so sad of him, as his true love is not his, and Bella likes Edward and not him. So bad huh? Maybe werewolves are really destined to hate vampires as foes forever.

But it's only a.....what? Fairy tale? NO it may scare children, though kids may read the books faster than us. Twilight is merely a fantasy, only meant to be read and understood but not believed.

Sad huh? That Edward and Jacob are not real in life. *sob sob*

1 comment:

Jim said...

And also Office 2007 Microsof firm as well as The states on line uncovered the patents in the offer. A couple weeks back, whilst, patent-research organization Look at Ip examined in excess of 900 patents brought to AOL and located, unnecessarily to express, than a enormous item relate to i will be and also e-mail systems. Different patents connect with the actual forefox cell phone browser, bing, as well Office 2007 downlaod as multi-media techniques executive. Microsoft office 2007