Thursday, April 10, 2008

A share of my photos(from my handphone)

I think my blog has too many words..and you may get bored of it. So i have decided to share some of my pictures with you.

So let's geared up and get started!!

This was captured when i went to watch 'Water Horse' last friday with my family at metro prima TGV cinema. It's<老师嫁老大>签名会. Let me zoom it further. See? 梁智强and李国煌.

This is an Easter egg from my college classmate. As you can see, it's broken. Why is it so? Well somebody knows it, and i bet she's smiling in front of her pc now. Haha. =)

Next, it's a doggie dog in my cousin sister's room. This doll is so cute! ^^

It's PJ amazing raze! Haha, just joking. It's my cousin sister running down the street in front of her bungalow house in Petaling Jaya! Some may be shouting seeing this grand piano, especially those avid music lovers like me. =) It's a grand piano standing magnificently in the living room of my uncle's house.

Taking picture after the patriotism performance last year. Spot me? I'm the one laughing like mad, wearing cheongsam. Hehe.

A ball of beautiful flowers found in China. So cool right?

Richard took this picture using my handphone(so don't scold me ya jiun shyan). Can you see? Jiun shyan is driving! Haha..

This specially hand-made paper card is from my choir junior, Nithiaraj. He gave it to me last year when i retired from the president post, and the card says, 'Go Jie Min. You rock!' Thanks a lot ya nithia.. ^^

More photos will be uploaded soon, and the picture of myself! Yay! Hope i will have captured more great and attractive photos. Hey you blogger! You rocks! =)

No comments: