Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love this cute baby!

Last Sunday was my relative's big big day -- his marriage day.

He ain't my uncle nor cousin. Instead, he's actually my father's cousin, whose father is my father's uncle in my dad's maternal family.

Maybe you are confused, nvm, because i'm always confused too. There are so many faces -- or sometimes i shall consider them as all-quite-similar faces -- and the relationships between you and me in a big relative family often make us as the new generation scratch our heads when we meet all of them. (not knowing what should we call them as)

We headed to the groom's house at Kota Damansara the night before the marriage, which is the last Saturday. And we met some 'strangers' there.

And they are from a far-away country, beyond Asia, across the Pacific Ocean, to the other side of the earth, which is a peaceful yet appealing place, and had conquered almost half of the countries in the world many years ago. And the country is -- England.

The groom's sister, which is my father's cousin sister as well, has emigrated to England, worked there, and married an English man. She then has her first son, who is a one-and-a-half-year-old mix-blooded boy, a 'culture shock' between the yellow people(Chinese) and the whites(an European).

He's soooo cute that his every action and gesture had successfully captured all the attentions of everyone in the house, and all the camera shots of the cameramen. I had even wanted to pinch his chubby and rosy little face! Alright, now, let me show you the pictures of his, and do tell me if you too feel that he's cute and endearing!


Wah! Why you take my pictures without my permission?

Don't blame me...i'm innocent..

Hey guys! Have a smile today! Hehe..


How i wish i have such cute babie. Oh sure, after i have married. XD

Indeed, i love him!

Do you?! =)

No comments: