Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mixed Feelings Chapter 1

Simply written on 8/5/2008, thursday night

Gosh. So damn unlucky. I intended to go online tonight, but so damn it, I don’t know what had actually happened to the internet connection here(hostel). My pc can’t even connect with the net, not even to sign in my messenger. Oh. What else should I say. After a few weeks of busy and crazy handling tests and exams, I thought it is now the time to rest, to online, to chat in the messenger boxes. But, things never turn up to be the way it should be. Yesterday when I got online, I saw no one else except a few of them were showing online icons in my list of contacts.

A sensation of disappointment and depression aroused. Well, I admit that I miss my old buddy so much, but, don’t you? Just imagine, you have parted with your friends who had studied with you, made jokes with you, and enjoyed every single schooling time with you together for 5 years. Don’t you feel sad when you have to leave them? Friend. This word has indeed implanted in my minds since long ago.

Because I believe that, friends are the second most important people in our lives, just right below our family members. Alright, for couples it will be exceptional. They will treat their handsome hubbies and lovely wives as their only reliance. But that is EXCEPTIONAL. I’m single, who else can I rely on except my family members? I’m living outside of my house, so, who else if I don’t stay with my friends?

I miss you guys. Sorry if I had made you angry once or twice or thrice, and thanks so much if you had ever made me smile and enlightened my days. And for sure, I hope to thank more people than to say sorry with regrets to the others. I love them, as well as they love me too, I suppose, and I hope and wish.

Love is perpetual. But, is a friendship perpetual too? Can it be eternal? There’s a song, ‘Eternal Flame’, it says an eternal love, but, why isn’t there a song called ‘Eternal Intimate’, depicting the long-lasting and continuous friendship?

This friendship shall never sink, because it’s not a real ship. This friendship is an imagined and illustrated ship by humans, it’s full with love, trusts, understandings, and consents and condonements.

Okay, there are some friends who do betray others. But, it’s inevitable. It can’t be avoided, just like when your own child whom you have put so much hopes and efforts onto becomes treacherous towards you, and when your most beloved husband has affair with another lady who is so much prettier and sexier than you. Be careful when you choose and select friends, and they will definitely benefit you, and affect you in your whole entire life.

Because, friends need you too.

No comments: