Thursday, May 22, 2008

Physics ar physics....

Today i had my very first 2 papers in my first A-level exam.

They are,

Physics Unit 1 &
Physics Unit 2.

And what else can i say, except....

PHYSICS SUCKS MAN!!!!

Alright, i'm really telling the truth. Last time in SPM, physics is never harder than an egg. But now in A-level, physics is harder than even the hardest rock on the earth. And it really SUCKS like HELL.

I don't know how are my scores for the 2 papers, just hope that i will score SATISFACTORILY. Actually, what are the problems? Well, we all know inside our hearts...

So? Thinking of dropping it? Or will i resit the papers?

Gosh. Just wait till the results are out first.

The next exams are : -
2/6 - Mathematics
3/6 - Biology
4/6 - Chemistry

I believe those subjects stated above will not be that TORTURING and so overwhelming. Do you agree, my dear classmates?

><

No comments: