Friday, May 16, 2008

I hate flirtation!!!!!

Since my holiday starts while waiting for exams(or commonly known as study leave), i begin to stay at home.

And when every afternoon arrives, i'm responsible to take care of my brother's lunch before he gets to school.

The best way for me is to, walk out of my house to the nearby shop lots where there are a lot of restaurants. Here in my residential area, there's no worries of no food to eat. There's only a matter of whether you have enough money in your pocket.

So as usual, today, in the afternoon, i left my house and walked to the rows of shops. And guess what, when i was about to cross a road, there was a man's head peeping out of a window of a lorry, and said,

'Hey HEY a moi! Leng lui!'

Then, he rounded his filthy mouth and made some hissing and kissing sounds. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My anger rammed from my backbone up to my eyes, and i was feeling like slapping his ugly face!! Dare you flirt at me you stupid idiot!!! WTH!!!

But, the worse was to come. As i walked pass the shops, i could sense that, or i could SEE that, many of the male workers who were supposed to do their works, men who were supposed to have their lunch QUIETLY in the restaurants, and drivers who were supposed to drive CAREFULLY on the road, looked at me when i walked pass them, or in a better word, SCRUTINIZED me from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. Oh dear. At that moment, i nearly shouted at them, 'HEY HECK! Turn your head over the other side la! Go die la u all! @#$%^&*!@#$#$(18 PL)'

Finally i had bought my brother's lunch, and planned to scurry back home to leave such horrible and scary place. But, as i crossed the road, again another man's head appeared from a window of a lorry.

'YO YO a moi!! Leng moi!!'

And he rounded his lips and made those kissing sounds again.

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Instantly i threw an angry glare at that wicked flirt, but, as he sensed my anger, he smiled!!! SO happily and so 'YAM'!!! Luckily i controlled myself. If not, i would have throttled him using my fingers and nails until he died!!!!

I was exhausted when i arrived home. Oh, the safest place of all. But when i think of those flirtations, my face flushed again of anger and temper. I wonder, are girls really born to be flirted by those brutal and rude men??!!

Unfair! One day if possible, i want to flirt at guys too! Just see!!!!

@#$%^&*!!@*&*(&%^&$%&$%&(! (emo-ing!)

2 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

ya..i hate oso.
tat time when i was waiting for my dad wif ching yi ar..
two men riding on the motorbike yelled to us in cantonese:
" sorry ar..no seat..can't fetch u!!"
omg..u know they r so awful!!!!!

JaMie said...

walau...u shud reply to them :
'hey uncle. luckily u cant fetch me! haha!'
but it's true that those man r really awful...feel like mincing them into meat!!!