Monday, May 26, 2008

A farewell to them...

So good. I'm so envious.

Of those who shall never worry about their tertiary education, for there are people or organisations sponsoring their future education fees, and may their jobs secured.

Matriculation - I had never thought of entering matriculation courses. But now, after i have bid farewells to my high school friends who are leaving to Perlis and Pahang for matriculation, i asked myself seriously, "Why didn't i give myself a try for matriculation?" I never gave a try, because i had never thought of studying locally. But, why can't i just study in local universities?

JPA Scholarship - In my A-level class, only 1 of them received JPA Scholarship, and she just left like that, without a word of farewell, and without an omen of leaving us. She is the very first friend i met in my college life, together we stayed in the hostel, went for classes together, finished our homework together, and had fun in hostel together. However, after she went back to her hometown a few days before JPA Scholarships results were announced, i never see her again. She told me that she receives JPA Scholarship, but she will still come back to HELP and take the A-level exam in late May and early June. But, since then, she never replied my sms, nor my calls. When i returned to hostel the day before exam, and knocked her door, her roommate opened and told me that she had already moved out of KL a few days ago. My heart sank. Holding the stack of papers which lecturer gave us as a preparation for exam, which she asked me to take for her when she went back to hometown, i called her several times, but she never answered. My other friends too called her, and the next day during exam, we never saw her appearing. She just vanished, just like that, without saying 'goodbye' to any of us.

She walked into my life, with the fear of being alone in KL, and the need of a companion; and just walked away of my life, with nothing left for me.

I felt nothing, but disappointment and a bit of sorrow. How i wish to meet her again, and say a 'goodbye' to her. How i wish to meet her again, to listen to her telling her life with JPA Scholarship, the life in oversea studying medicine, at least to fulfill a little bit of my dream to study overseas.

Form 6 - Oh. Almost all my good friends are in Form 6 now. Wish them all the best, and a big farewell to them, for we meet each other very seldom now, and for we are not in the same school, same class anymore.

I miss 5K. I miss you all who had spent your time with me, even if it was for only a minute. May your memories with me, no matter good or bad, remain in our minds, still flashing like a movie in our brains, and still so fresh.

Lastly, a farewell to you, and to them.........

2 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

hmmm.....u realy go matriculation if u get de offer??
well,so far..i din regret i reject the offer to go there.haha.

gambateh.
meet more new friends^^

JaMie said...

haha. well, u do stress on the main point!
erm...ya. most probably i wont go for the matri, cuz, hehe, study in a local uni is not really my cup of tea...
but u do have the luck to get a place in matri! haha!
u too, gambateh! do well in ur foundation~~ =)