Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jokes jokes

I'm a blur-die.

Really. I don't know what's wrong with my brain or any nervous system in my body. I just keep on forgetting things that will be not forgotten by other people easily. For example : -
(PS : please prepare some tissue papers first, because you may laugh till cry)

I took off my spectacles and went for a bath. Later, after bathing, i intended to put on my spectacles again, but, EI? Where have my spectacles been to? So, with super-blur vision(i really can't live without spectacles), i walked from the most front part of my house to the end, shouting all the way,

"WHO HAD TAKEN MY SPECTACLES??!! DON'T PLAY PLAY WITH ME ARH!!!!"

And later after that, i found my spectacles on my table. In fact i put it there before bath, then just forgot where had i put it.

HAIZZZ......Alzheimer's disease indeed. Luckily i didn't wear spectacles while finding for my spectacles. But if my memory is still deteriorating, i'm gonna do that.

OH DEAR!!!

One more thing, this monday i had my mathematics exam, and the paper started at 11.45pm. I arrived college early at 10 something to do some stuffs first, and planned to just have a lunch there. But i was so excited to see my friends, and chatted so happily until....i forgot to have my lunch.

But this is worse. I never realised that i hadn't had my lunch, until i sat on my exam seat, and suddenly heard a 'churning' noise from my stomach. And i just thought in my heart, 'why am i so hungry de??"

"OH YAHO!!! I FORGOT TO EAT MY LUNCH!!!!"

Luckily i have no gastric. If not, i sure cannot 'tahan' until 3 o'clock with only a few pieces of biscuits eaten for breakfast. I think, i'm overstressed because of exams.. (LOL)

Enough of my jokes, now let me tell you a joke from my high school.

My sister told me this yesterday, and i nearly burst into a laughter.

One day my sister's class was having a PJK lesson, and saw a chinese boy and an indian girl from U class 'pak-tuo'-ing near the field.

But the relationship didn't last long. Or should i say, it's the shortest relationship i had ever heard of, because it only lasted for 3 hours.

My sister said, the indian girl just looked so gloomy throughout the whole 'pak-tuo' period, until the chinese boy 'beh-tahan' and asked at the time of 2 hours and 50+ minutes(my sister really counted the time taken for their 'pak-tuo' period precisely),

"Kenapa kamu bermuka muram sahaja?" (they communicated using malay)

And so instantly, two columns of tears drop along the indian girl's cheeks. While shedding tears she said,

"AKU TAK SUKA AWAK LAA!!!!"

And ran away, leaving the chinese boy with totally stunned and flushed face, and my sister with her friends laughing crazily and uncontrollably behind.

So that's what we call, 'Puppy Love' ya! A love which only makes jokes to entertain people who love to gossip a lot like me!!

Muhahahahahahah XP

No comments: