Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm tagged

What you all might not know about me.
[State 10 things]

1. I have insomnia nowadays. =(

2. I love someone, and miss him to DEATH. haha. +P

3. I love to hide secrets inside myself. These 10 things listed here are only a small part of my secrets. =)

4. I like chocolate soooo much. Chocolate(and sometimes cheese too) is the only food that can bring happiness to me.

5. I dislike driving actually. But i still have to drive. Haiz..

6. I'm always longing to go out for a shopping, but once i'm in the shopping mall, i will be so boring if i don't watch a movie.

7. Because i enjoy watching movie. =) Kungfu Panda! Keke..

8. I'm very emo. I can shed my tears just because of a poor outcast dog.

9. I'm decomposing nowadays at home. I wanna GO OUT.

10. I love dogs very much. I don't have a dog at home because my dad prohibits. =( But nevermind. Just see. I'm gonna have a dog as my pet soon.

I wanna tag YOU.

Haha..just be tagged by me if you want to. =)

No comments: