Saturday, June 21, 2008

A round of applause!

Long time never had been to school. Oh alright, precisely i should say, i had never attended my lessons for quite some time already.

LAZY? Nope. GIVING UP? Oh oh definitely no. PONTENG-ING? No no no!!!

Alright, i'm having a holiday, a such long break, when i start to become a human-shaped mushroom, with several queer-shaped moss budding off, and roots are grown under both my feet. Oh no. The next thing that is gonna happen is, i gotta decompose.

Before i disappear from the ground, i better do something to work up my bones and nerves, at least not to make myself too PARALYSED. I hate exercise, so i will not exercise to let my body move. On the other hand, i..

SHOP!!
PLAY!!
ONLINE!! (
not writing bloggie, because there will be nothing interesting displayed for my posts, as u can see i have not updated my blog for weeks. Oh is it really that long?)
SMS!! (finger exercise)
WATCH DRAMA SERIES!! (oh. get addicted to every show)
PLAY PIANO!!
GO EVERYWHERE I CAN!!


9/6/08 (hope i didnt mistake the date)
Went off to KLCC with a few friends for a movie. Due to their busyness and certain 'technical' problems i arrived KLCC earlier than every other person, just as to buy early-bird tickets for the movie. Then i waited like a 'so lou', nearly turned into statue if i didn't linger here and there, to see different kind of foreign tourists(and nearly collided with a white lady), and to be 'cheated' by 2 China men(they asked for a donation, i didn't know whether they lied, but to get rid of them i tucked several ringgits to them).
Lastly it was evening and we started to watch 'Kungfu Panda'. It is a funny and hilarious movie, which made us laughed all the time throughout the whole screening of the movie. I recommend the movie to you. It's indeed a MUST-WATCH!

12/6/08 & 19/6/08
On thursday, i went to my college for my club meetings.(WHO)
The WHO head said that he shortlisted me as his assistant head, and i'm gonna have an interview for it. Oops, stressed.. XD
Anyway, the time after the meeting was really a tough one. I was not allowed to take public transport back home but to wait there like a statue for my dad to come, and he would leave his driver seat and ask me to drive.
And i crashed into something made up of steel, and one of the front wheels just deflated. OMG. My dad kept on !@#$%^&*(!@*^ me when he was forced to change the wheel instantly. And i stood there, nearly cried. *oh dear*
Sorry dad. I shall never make the same mistake again!!
*cry*

14/6/08
I watched 'Kungfu Panda' once again with my mum and siblings. Watching for the second time ain't fun actually, but i realized that Jackie Chan speaks only a few(really few compared to other 'animals') for his monkey character.

18/6/08
This day was my dad's 52th birthday. And surprisingly i found that two of my friends are having their birthdays on that day too.
And also one of my little cousin sisters.
A miracle huh? +)
Invited to go for an outing again this day, but i rejected. Alright, i can't go out when it's my dad's birthday!

21/6/08 = Today
I went to my secondary school this morning for the carnival day. And it was quite okay, for i could meet many of my old friends(*muacks*), and bad too because the weather was so HOT. The sun was like killing me. Oh God.
One of my buddies kept on asking me to go for a party which will be held in Sheena's house tonight. I'm still thinking whether i should go.
Should i? I dunno.
If i don't go for the party, yet i still have to go to my grandma's house in Petaling Jaya.


Although i had done nothing meaningful for my holidays, i'm still proud of myself.

Still not willing to turn into a mushroom, so i will follow my college friends to Sunway Pyramid next wednesday.

For KARAOKE and ICE-SKATING!
*believe it or not, i never ice-skate before. =( Nevermind, i will have my 1st try soon*

I will live my holidays to the fullest.

Giving myself a big round of applause!
*clapping hands*

yay! =)

No comments: