Friday, June 6, 2008

Agile monkeys~!

Had had my test finished on wednesday, so as promised by my dad, he would bring us out for holidays.

I was so excited, because i once thought that he would bring us to Genting, as i'd not been there for YEARS. But, my dad never intended to take us there, as he said, 'there's no fun about genting.'

Well, that's what HE said. I never said Genting has no fun, in fact, i DO think that it's fun to visit Genting. I want to go to Genting, but my dad said, 'NO!'

Okay, a tyrant, i suppose.(never dare to describe my dad in this way in front of him) +P So, we went off to Kuala Selangor yesterday morning, not to watch the 'kelip-kelip', but to walk walk(my dad said~).

But, i feel otherwise. I feel that, we went to Kuala Selangor actually to watch....

MONKEYS~!

I'm sure every of the Malaysians knows this place. Frankly speaking, i don't know its real name, but had been there several times since young. I just know, there are a lot of monkeys which never know what is hunger, as there are always many tourists there feeding them, and a lighthouse standing still there, which is the landmark of Kuala Selangor.

When i reached there, i saw a lot of monkeys, not praying for, but 'robbing' food from the tourists, with angry gestures and unpatient glares. And i saw a monkey helding out its long fury hands, stretching a chinese lady's stretchable pants and blouse.

And the chinese lady who is around the age of 40 to 50 shouted while jumping here and there without caring about the shames that she had brought to herself.

'NO NO!!!! DON'T PULL YOU MONKEY!!!! DON'T PULL!!!! OKAY OKAY I GIVE YOU...DON'T PULL!!!'

Oh dear auntie, do you know that monkey actually doesn't understand your english? I once thought she's a singaporean, as she sounded like a singaporean. In fact she came from somewhere around Subang.

I don't like monkeys, as they are too active, or HYPERACTIVE. To have themselves fed with food, they become selfish that they fight with each other, and grabbing things from people's hands. They are violent, but think otherwise, they do act like humans. If not, why did biologists categorise humans in the same primate family with monkeys?

A mother monkey with her child clinging hardly to her.

I pity this yellow lamp post actually. Everytime when a monkey jumped from this lamp post to the huge tree branch nearby, the lamp post would shake so vigorously, as if it was going to fall down. Pity me too, because when this monkey leaped, i was just besides the lamp post, still wondering whether it would fall and hit my head. XD But hey, don't you think the monkey has a tail which is even longer than its body? =)

I personally think that this monkey is funny. Look, it sits like a man!

Monkeys are agile, and maybe that's the reason why none of them grows fat although their mouths never stop chewing and their hands never stop taking food from us. We are kind. Alright, too kind to the monkeys that it turned into a situation that one of the monkeys grabbed a whole packet of peanut from us!!

And it quickly ran away, so quick that in just a few seconds, it had already jumped on the tree, sitting alone, eating all the peanuts all by itself only.

Then it was my turn to shout. (oh dear, what a real shame) I yelled suddenly that i didn't realise i was screaming, when another monkey put its hands on my grasping fist, and forcibly pull my fingers open.

OHHhhh..how the monkey knew that i have something in my fist? Without hesitating i scattered the contents in my fist on the ground, but then the monkey watched and then ran away.

Alright, i was just holding some peanut shells!!! STUPID MONKEY!!!!

And greedy monkeys. I want my peanuts back!!!! We spent our own money to buy wan ar!!!!

Alright, no use arguing with monkeys. But they made me think of the movie 'Tarzan'.

But the monkeys in 'Tarzan' are nice!!! Oopsss, i had mistaken, they are apes.

Whatever. I hate monkeys, but do love them. Don't know why. Is that because we are in the same family?! Haha =P

So, do you love monkeys?

2 comments:

唐记ROJAK said...

first time i visited batu cave when i was 8.i went up the stairs with a packet of milo. a big fat furry monkey appeared suddely n kept on pulling my dress brutally by showing his long n shinny teeth which r coated wif sticky saliva!!!besides dat,i was also frighten by his awful n high-pitched voice!i think he had intention 2 threaten me 2 get mmy milo.i gv a loud scream as i threw away my milo then ran away with a burst of tears!terrible experience...
funny huh?!
*this is siew yee.ur prs member ^_^ *

JaMie said...

haha..siew yee!
lolz..monkeys are alwayz tat naughty ya...when i was young like your age when u visited batu caves, i superrrr hate monkeys. I will shout when i see them.
haha. anyway, first time knowing that you have a blog. lolz!
=)