Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back 2

Well, literally based on the title, it's a continuous post of the previous one.

But, fewer words, and more pictures~!

This is my lantern~! Don't ever frown when looking at this picture, and then laugh at me, 'You still small meh~~' Mind you, Mooncake Festival is a very important festival for chinese, and may it be long-lasting in every chinese's heart. It's actually the lantern i 'borrowed' from Wei Jin on 12/9/08, 2 days before the Mooncake Festival, in my college friend's house at Sunway SPK, meanwhile celebrating her birthday together. And it'd been really fun! Thanks Paik Hwa for such wonderful party~! =)

Others with their own lanterns at a playground in Sunway SPK.

Very cute huh? It's a new-born little puppy licking his/her(i'm not so sure of its gender, since there are 2 white puppies, 1 male and the other female!) fur clean. It's reared by my relatives in Pahang, and was just born by its mother which actually 'XXX'-ed with her son. =P. How i wish i could cuddle it home at the first sight i saw it!

You sleep, I sleep.

The mother dog feeding her 3 cute puppies milk~!
Sleeping soundly on my sister's lap~!

The puppies are really really lovable~! I kind of envy my relatives too, for their own family is having 3 adult dogs and 3 puppies as pet at home! Actually they intended to give all the puppies away to other people, once the puppies stopped their breast-milk-feeding( i wonder what i shall call it as) period. But so sadly, all of them had been 'booked' by other 3 people~!

Just accepting the fact that,

I'm LATE~!

No comments: