Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When i was still...young?

I was too boring just now and so i went around clicking on all links i could see. And finally, i opened my MSN spaces.

MSN spaces was once my blog, which records mostly on my high school life from year 2006 to 2007. The memories washed over me when i read the posts one by one. Haih, time flies, and now looking back, i was so innocent but yet so different at that time, as compared to what i am now.

Below was one of the posts i wrote before. It's a chinese...poem? Haha, some stuff like that.

27/01/2007
回家的感触

回到家
面对四面墙

爸妈又不在了
吃什么好呢?
打开冰箱
净是无益零食
看来
我又要自己煮快速面吃了

吃饱了
洗个澡
哎呀
没沐浴露了
怎么这么倒霉?
好啦
随便洗算了

洗好澡了
望着功课
心想
好懒咧
不做吧
休息休息
之前上课太累了

休息当中
又想起你了
你回家了吗?
在干嘛?
心情如何?
有想我吗?

突然
电话响了
举起话筒
还未开口
对方挂线了
谁这么无聊啊?
已不是第一次了

抬头一望
四点了
收拾书包
出发补习
走在同一条路上
经过同样的屋子
我觉得好孤独
好寂寞
怎么我还是孤单一人?

补完习
回到家
爸妈弟妹回来了
家里好热闹
好幸福哟
终于
见到你们了
我不必
再独自发呆了

可是
我还未开口
你的声音
先传入我耳朵
超高的分贝
刺痛了耳膜
伤人的话语
敲碎了我的心

你又来了

看来
我又有得受了

Haha, i should have written this to the school's magazines or the newspapers. It's quite nice isn't it? And really, not to bluff you, my chinese was not bad, especially when it comes to essay. My chinese teacher even said that i can be a chinese author in the future, if i buck up a little and have the passion.

But for now? Huh. Sorry teacher, my chinese is deteriorating nowadays. But what to do?

I'm afraid that i'll regret one day for not having kept my chinese standard at a reasonable level all these while. =(

No comments: