Thursday, February 7, 2008

新年快乐。鼠年行大运!

Yesterday night 'chu xi ye'. Reunion dinner in my grandma's house. The whole Lee family gathered together, eating steamboat.

Wow. So nice. My saliva flew out already. Why steamboat so tasty wan. I cooked a lot and ate a lot. cooked and ate. Cooked and ate. Fuiyo. Stomach wanna burst d.

Then we chatted. And played crazily with cousins. Making jokes, talking lots of craps are always our favourites, although we often meet each other, at least once or twice a week.

Today, day 1 of CNY. Chu yi. Last night slept late, but had to wake up early. What 接财神 wo. Then go 接 lo. Then went to Dato's house, met a lot of 'strangers'(my father's colleagues la), then went home.

Then go relative's house. I love going to their house, because every CNY i go there, i will receive at least 8 to 9 ang paus from there. Till now, let me count a bit, haha, i had received ang pau maney of RM 370! My 'main relatives' - uncles and aunts haven given me ang paus le. =)

Thanks wor for the ang pau. I just woke up, from my nap. Too tired just now after拜年. Now at my grandma's house waiting for dinner, then will go out again. Haha. My sister and 2 cousin sisters are still sleeping. Just now 4 of us squeezed in a queen-sized double bed! haha ^^

Actually, my CNY is just like a routine every year. The schedule is like already fixed, and we children already know where to go for the next destination. Haha. Anyway, the happiest thing is, we can get LOTS and LOTS of ANG PAUSSSS!!!!!!!

I'm like tooo excited. Ok. Control a bit. Chinese new year ma, cannot be like a monkey. And i can't enjoy much food today, eating vege only. 吃斋. So how's ur CNY? Enjoy ur happry golden rat year ya +) ahya. tired again...

祝你在鼠年啥喜事都'鼠'不完!

No comments: