Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm back blogging again

Well, it had been quite some time since i last blogged. Lazy indeed.

Okla, i know i should be 'hardworking' a bit. A-levels is not easy girl! Till now tests are yet coming and i don't seem like bothering much..

Now more of my concentrations are focusing on the SPM results. Many possibilities i had heard of. 26th of feb, 28th of feb, 11th of march, and 13th of march. Can someone tell me the EXACT date? I'm so damn nervous. Last night i dreamt that i'd got 11A1s, and i was like floating high up the sky like a balloon, but at the second sight i looked at the result slip, OMG, i had B and C and D...

What a nightmare. Gosh! My aim is to get straight A1s(11A1s)! Hope it can really come true(especially i'm not so confident with my moral and est =( cry..)oh dear! I'm so damn nervous!

Mixed feelings. Haiz. And noe what, my NS camp is in Bintulu, Sarawak! It's such a nice place but i'm not going...okla, just miss a chance to take the aeroplane and enjoy the 3-month experiences. Alright, i shall repay it one day for myself, because i'm really longing to travel in east m'sia and get soaked in the beauty of nature!(Orang utans are so so cute =P)

Yesterday i didn't go back to my school to see choir. I mean, it's really time for them to be independent, although there's still a mess and seems to get messier. Not that i've got disappointed with them, i just feel that i really really have to say 'goodbye' to them..i noe they are always hoping we seniors can come back and help them, but sadly i can't. I shouldn't meddle too much as i had retired.

GO GO CHOIR!! Don't ever beaten down by failures and challenges! Have faith in urself! Lots of apologies for not going back for the 2nd time, but i really need to refrain from doing so. Moreover, i've got sick i suppose. Flu, cough, sore throat. Oh dear, tortured. And it's not good to spread the bacteria around in school ya.

HAARRRRR CCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Oh man. Caught a cold! =(

1 comment:

Karmun Chiang said...

Hey, I linked you in my blog. Btw, here's my blog url absurdcarmen.blogspot.com.Happy viewing! (although it's nothing much.)