Saturday, February 2, 2008

In the Mid of a Valley

Yesterday went to MidValley with my family, and i just whispered in my heart all the way to and back, 'wah! so many people!'

Of course there are many people going to Midvalley...or should i say precisely, many people are rushing to the malls now...1U, Sungei Wang, Times Square, The curve, everywhere is just crowded with people, indicating that Chinese New Year is coming!!!

I'm feeling so excited, although i had celebrated cny for 16 years. Just come to think of it, when there's cny, there's a holiday, and i don't have to attend classes, finish those seemed-not-going-to-be-finished homeworks, and most importantly, i can get many many ang paus! *yeah*clapping hands*

We went to MidValley by ktm, and for sure, time was wasted to wait for the 'dai pai' train to come, oh no, to crawl like a caterpillar to the ktm station. And when we reached MidValley, almost all the passengers leaved the train, and MidValley was just flooded with people. Slowly 'squeezed' into the mall, and it was the time for shopping! Long time no shopping-spreeee ya..

Looking around, wow, nike shop. And mayb my parents' mood was quite good, they bought me a nike shirt and a nike pants. =) so happy. +) And we walked and walked again, and most of the time was just accompanying my mum for her shopping. And guess what, my sister bought a cheongsam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...she wants to wear cheongsam for CNY!!!!!!

Well, it's indeed surprising to know that...how dare she imitates me...because i'm wearing cheongsam too. Alright, my cheongsam is better than hers anyway. I bought the cheongsam of mine (the one i was wearing during Hari Patriotisme in school belongs to my mum) in China last month, a totally new pure-silk cheongsam. haha. let's see who turns out to be more beautiful. +P

We shopped and shopped, and it was damn hell tiring...i was wearing high-heel boots! Luckily i had used to wearing high-heels, if not i really had to go back home with naked feet. Then, dinner time! My favourite time. We fed our starving stomachs at secret recipe, and at 8 pm, there was a china acrobatic performance in the centre court. Well, it was nice, the girls could bend their bodies like chewing gum, and the muscular boys did their make-ups. Just cheered for them lor, they must have suffered a lot as an acrobat. Pity them.

After the show, went back home. And again i really cursed the train, i had been waiting for centuries, from only a few people waiting at the station until there was no space anymore to stand. Finally, the crawling train appeared, and all rushed and pushed. Gosh! I was like in a sardine tin, no no, the train was even more packed than a sardine. i didn't have to hold anything at all while standing to balance myself, because the people besides me could block me from falling down, preventing the inertia!

An hour later only back home. Well, shopping was over, and my blog should end now. Actually I don't know why i'm writing this blog, maybe i'm too lazy to study(esp for my tests on mon). Okay, i know i'm sitting in front of this laptop writing all these craps..haiz...enough of that. Lastly, wish you all a happy chinese new year!!! Remember to share your ang pau money with me ya...you 70 me 30...haha! *jk*

No comments: