Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've changed, as many people said

Time doesn't fly, it swifts.

So soon, i have been in HELP for 2 months, and today is already a real new month for everyone. In these 2 months i have indeed changed a lot, no matter in the perspective of appearances or personalities.

I only realise my changes when i met Jonathan and Mei Thin in HELP yesterday. The first response i received from Jonathan was,

"Oh mum!(he's always used to call me mum) You've changed!!"

Well, i was quite shocked at that moment. I thought i'm still the Jie Min whom everybody is still familiar with, but in fact i'm a bit wrong.

This is not the first time my high school friends told me that i've changed, but the words of such emphasis on my changes from Jonathan shocked me for the first time, "do i change a lot?!"

"You look old ald la mum"
"Oh. Grown matured d?"
"Oh on mum. Old. You're really old d la."

What a thunder striking my ice-like-heart, and quickly my heart shattered into pieces. Oh well Jonathan, ladies hate people telling them they are old!!!

I bear..as his attitude is always like that. He doesn't change, but i believe he will change when he's started his studies. Life in college is not easy, when you really have to be independent to adapt yourself into a whole new and yet total unfamiliar environment.

I believe these 2 months do mellow me, and i'm slowly turning into an adult, a lady, a real woman, oh well, not an O-L-D person!!!
*be careful of your mouth ya jon!* xP

No comments: