Thursday, March 20, 2008

In fact, a friendship can last longer than you think..

Yesterday i was having 3 non-stop long practical lessons. Only being trapped in science labs with all people wearing so bright white didn't really cheer me up, but someone had successfully enlightened my day.

I was listening to my chemistry lecturer briefing on our experiments(well, gases tests!), and then my handphone vibrated suddenly.(luckily i set my phone in silent mode) Hiding behind my friend, i took out my phone and had a look. It was a strange number.

I let the phone rang and then stopped by itself. I know it was a miss call because after that i saw a message sent to me a couple of minutes ago. I opened the message and..

MY DEAR!!!!!

SHE SMS ME!!! SHE REMEMBERS ME!!!

Can you ever believe that? Have you ever come across a friendship which arouses again after 5 to 6 years of staying dimly and indistinctly? Alright, the 'she' who sms me was my best friend when i was in primary school. Oh no, should i say, she is always my best best buddy.

She said she miss me, and asked me about my recent situation. I was so happy and triumphant, of course i always remember her, as my forever intimate, and she never forgets me, as her long-lasting friend. I acknowledge that we have lost contact for quite a long while, but it doesn't come to an end. Our friendship just rested for a short moment, and it still stays and remains in our hearts.

Although we have not met each other for years, we are still alive vividly in each other's minds, and it shall not fade. Friendship forever, this phrase was not created just for fun. It exists with evidences and proofs in our real life.

So you guys out there, do cherish every friend you have now. Friends are not a tool. Instead, do think that friends are like a shoulder, they are always there for you to lean against when you are upset; and friends are like a shining star in a night horizon sky too, it might disappear when there is a mist, but it will definitely reveal again when the sky is clear, and continue to brighten up you life and pull you away from dark abyss..

And do bear in your mind that, i'm one of your friends too.. =)

No comments: