Friday, March 28, 2008

JPA Scholarship

I was sleeping soundly on my bed, and was dreaming on fantastic yet impossible + incredible things. But then, my handphone rang, pulling me away from my slumber.

I opened and had a look. It was a message which asked me whether i'm going for dance club anot. Then very soon after that, another message came.

'Which day are you being called for interview?'

What interview? The list comes out already?? Quickly i took my laptop and went down to level 1 of my hostel, connected it with the wireless and online.

I checked and i found that my interview day is on 3rd of April, 10am, at Putrajaya.

Luckily it doesn't crash with my driving test, if not i really don't know which one should i go for.

Nevermind. At least i've been shortlisted, and it's a good thing to say! Hope i can ace the JPA scholarship interview with ease!

I keep my fingers crossed. God bless me. I'm gonna get the JPA scholarship(provided that i'm really that capable).

Aja-aja fighting jie min~! Gambathe on that interview day!!!

LOL~~!



*you might be wondering how i can write blog on this friday morning when i'm supposed to have classes. Well, i was absent, because i've got sick! Sorethroat, cough, and a bit of fever. OMG..thankfully i'm getting well already..hopefully xD

2 comments:

Ash T said...

wah. Sick still can blog.
But don't worry. Today got physics class only.
Btw, just here to say.. you damn clever.
Hahah
get well soon!

JaMie said...

haha...hui yi...thanks a lot ya!! I'm better now!!! ^^