Saturday, March 8, 2008

Driving!

Today morning was a tiring morning. All my limbs are now like wanting to collapse and break apart from my body.

Today practiced on the road and parking, and then learnt three-point-turn. It's not difficult after all, but my legs and hands were tortured. I really really(^1000) hate pressing on the clutch and turning the steering!!

Everytime when i did parking or three-point-turn, i had to turn the steering left or right to the maximum, then release clutch a bit, reverse, then brake again. Then turn steering to the other side, release clutch, brake. Turn, release, brake.

Turn, release, brake.
Turn, release, brake.
Turn, release, brake...
&*@#$%*!&@$#%*&(!!!!

Sien ar! My left leg resting(okay, it wasn't really RESTing, it was stretching my muscles to an unbearable level!) on the clutch was really tired, and my hand just kept on turning the still-like steering which was quite disobedient to bring the kancil car to where i want it to go. Alright! I don't believe i couldn't conquer it!

Anyway, after all, my driving lessons are going on smoothly..although i admit that my car did 'sei fo'(engine just off by itself...because i released clutch too soon!) for a few times, and nearly got stuck in traffic.

But it's normal for a novice like me, i suppose.(swt) My driving test will be on 1st of April(April fool ya), and i'm gonna skip my lessons on that day. If you don't mind, please do some prayers for my test. I must PASS!!!!!
so that i can drive to my college by myself soon..since nobody can fetch me there at all!

Learning driving is like that de lo~~ *my parents said* #,#

No comments: