Friday, October 17, 2008

A paper and a me

I wrote his name on a paper, and stared at it for a while. My mind started to race and traverse in the past, and my eyes were blank, and tearless.

-So what?-
I whispered this to myself, but i realised, i found that it didn't work, at least for me, at least for now.

I heard somebody told me, that memory is like words being engraved on a hard rock, it will never fade away unless somebody destroys it; and future is like bubbles and froth, it seems beautiful when it appears, but after all its shines and brilliance, it will pop into nothing, leaving only a wonderful but yet unreal hallucination and illusion.

-Forget it-
It's always easier when you speak than when you do. I asked myself to forget it, but my mind told me not to. I must remember, and i want to remember.

Reminiscence brings about well-beings. I created it as my favourite quotation, but sometimes i do wonder, is that true all the time?

-I miss you-
I touched the name with my fingers, and my eyes gazed and then half-closed. My lips curved and i smiled. This time, it will never be wrong.

A sensation of satisfication rammed up to my brain, and i would say it again,
-Ohya, i miss you-

No comments: