Friday, October 31, 2008

The 3 miraculous words - I love you

It's sad when you love someone but never receive the love in return, but it's happy when someone loves you.

And when someone tells you he/she loves you.




My heart melts when my friend says,

'Hey dear, i love you.'

And i will give him/her a grin, and say,

'Thanks, i love you too.'

I'm touched and triumphant when my family says,

'A min, i love you.'

And i will smile, with tears glistening in my eyes, and whisper,

'Ya, i love you too.'
Warmth wraps around me like a soothing blanket.


Lots of thanks to those who love me. It's wonderful to love and to receive love. But never, hide the love inside you. Instead, say it out, LOUDLY.

So guys, please shout at me,





'I LOVE YOU!!!!'

*thanks*






-lotsa love-jie min-

No comments: