Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh stop being lazy~!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

But yet, i'm still so relaxed, while the lecturers keep on reminding us that,

'We still have how many months..OH NO! How many WEEKS more to go for your mock exam to come?'

Oh my gosh. It's already weeks, and not months.

Hey people out there, tell me how i can ward off my laziness and indolence~!

Let me tell you some evidences of me being lazy at home, and at college sometimes :-
1. I will go online everyday, despite the tests that will be held the next day, and the homework being accumulated.
2. I never finish my maths and statistics homework, NEVER ON TIME.
3. I only studied when the test was just around the corner(and yet, it was always already at the corner), and then gave lots of moans of regrets of not studying properly.
4. I never revise after each lesson or lecture.
5. Chemistry lectures are always like a lullaby to me, which almost lulls me to sleep in the comfortable air-conditioned classroom. (sorry chemistry lecturer, no offence here *.*)
6. I would rather watch television than to finish up my homework.
7. My heart would pound so fast when Mr Khoo approached me and gave me something like a smile on his face(sort of, and it only scares me, and reminds me of that of sardonic kind), because he might ask, 'Hey jie min, finished your homework?'

And i would just try to give him back the smile(which makes me look more like grimacing my face), and say,

'Sir, in the progress............................'

*i'm so sorry mr khoo* T.T

The list has not come to an end yet, because there's still much much MORE~!

I'm trying to be hardworking, but my efforts seem so frail to overcome my desire and mind which ask me to..

RELAX~~ CHILL~~!

I'm too relaxed, i'm too chilled! Stop it girl! Stand up and gain more momentum!

Alright, we might switch to another topic. I'd recently taken the SAT exam on 1st of november, and it was like..

Finishing up 80 chemistry questions in 1 hour,
75 physics questions in 1 hour,
and 50 mathematics level 1 questions in 1 hour!

My hands were kind of shivering at that time when i tried to rush for all questions, and there were quite some moments when my mind turned blank for a few seconds, and cold perspiration on my palms. Luckily, i managed to finish all the questions, with some answers...

tembak.

Oh dear, i'm still having another SAT Reasoning Test(critical reading, writing and mathematics) in the coming December! Wishing that i can do better.. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Alright, i should go offline now. NO MORE PROCRASTINATION!!!

*well, hopefully*





-losta love-jie min-

No comments: