Saturday, November 22, 2008

THANKS~!

Thanks a lot to those who never forget my birthday.

Thanks to those who celebrated my birthday at Kenny Roger's in Midvalley.
Thanks to those who stayed up till 12am when the first second of my birthday arrived and wished me happy birthday through sms.
Thanks to those who flooded my phone with all kinds of birthday messages.
Thanks to those who wished my happy birthday, no matter it was early, on-time, or late.
Thanks to those who sent me birthday mails.
Thanks to those who sang birthday song to me yesterday.
Thanks to those who purposely bought me presents.
Thanks to those who warmed me up when it was my 18th birthday.
Thank God that i'm legal now.

Haha. =)

Here are the presents i received from friends, and it had been so sweet of them.

1st present from Ky. It's a cup. Don't ask me why i didn't take the whole picture of it. I took, but it just couldn't be transferred from my phone to the laptop. *,*

A 'bling bling' (as commented by my friend) bag from a whole bunch of my classmates. I'm now carrying it everyday to school!

The last-but-not-the-least present, a penguin soft toy from wei jin, adrian and scott. It's so cute and cuddly that i didn't even mind when wei jin said it looks like me..!! (well, i'm as cute as the penguin! haha) Anyway, i saw this during an outing in One Utama yesterday, and in fact wei jin bought it from the same shop in the same place. LOLZ!

Alright, once again,

THANK YOU!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!




-lotsa love-jie min-

No comments: