Sunday, November 9, 2008

Honey, honey.. (it means an irony actually)

I'm recently quite busy with lots of things, although you guys who have added me in msn see me online everyday.

What sort of things i'm busy with? Well, the list goes like this :

1. UN day. Yeah, another event again by United Nations. This time, it's a race. A RACE.
2. Secretary jobs. I wonder whether i still have to deal with it in the following meetings.
3. Homework. You can often see this word in my blog, because i'm trying to keep on reminding me that, i still haven't finished my homework.
4. UN meetings. It's like having no end. OMG. Can i get out of this endless eddy?
5. Tests and MOCK EXAMS. Speechless here, because i'm getting annoyed and depressed by them.
6. Studies. I would better start studying now. Oh no. I SHOULD HAVE STARTED STUDYING A LONG TIME AGO!
7. Acappella. Heard from my choir juniors that the acappella group is starting soon. Feeling excited about it, and hoping that it doesn't clash with my 'kind-of-jam-packed' schedule.
8. Preparations of UN day. And of course, it's a headache again.
9. Preparations for next SAT exam. I've never realised that my english is that bad until i try to challenge the SAT critical reading questions, and i was so overwhelmed with the profound vocabulary and 'sort-of-weird-and-idiosyncratic' sentence structures and writing styles. Is that because American English is somehow different from Britain English? Hmm..i doubt that. Alright, I ADMIT THAT MY ENGLISH IS BAD!! *sob sob*

Here, dedicate one song which suits the list of things stated above so much.
*Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey
I'd heard about you before
I don't want to know some more
And now I know what they mean, you're a hatred machine
Oh, you make me dizzy*

And, honey, to say the least, you're a dog-gone beast. =,(





-saying I WANT TO BE MYSELF!!!-jie min-

No comments: