Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prepare for the craziness

Hi guys. Welcome to my blog. First and foremost, i would like to warn you first that,

I've gone quite crazy and maniac nowadays.

Don't believe? Have a look on my photos below and you'll be startled and then believe.

Insane huh? Haha. Show you another more eccentric one.

HAHAHAHA...don't worry, i'm not having a stroke, but was just having some fun with the camera. =)

Alright back to normal(don't wonder what'd happened to me, because i'm still fine as ever, just that my nerves were not in right connection with each other at that moment haha). I'd been back from the United Nations camp on Saturday night, and i suppose that i'd suffered a little..

Because of the stupid leeches!!!

Can you imagine that? I'd got bitten by 3 leeches in just 1 and a half days, and the blood just couldn't stop oozing and flowing out for hours.

It's normal that the blood can't clot, but it's abnormal if the blood keeps on flowing from the evening till the next morning.

I know it's disgusting, but it's the first leech bite that had caused my blood to flow frpm the first evening till the second morning, even after i'd seeked help from my friend who tied a cloth around my knee tightly as a purpose to stop the blood. But the blood streams flowing on my leg show that it didn't work at all. Actually a reminder here, plaster shouldn't be applied on the leech scar, as told by my friend. So now this plaster had been removed since long, leaving a dark-red scar.


Second scar. I never realised this till the second morning. This was good, because the blood didn't flow out much and stopped very quickly.

I didn't take the picture of the third leech bite. It was just below my first one. Got bitten by leeches is not the worst thing, because you will never feel the pain. And just because of the reason, my track bottom, leg and arm(i was resting my hand on my leg) had been soggy with all my blood when i discovered that, and the smell stunk.

It's a good enough experience actually. I'd never had the chance to see the leeches that bit me, as the leeches had already escaped when i found out, but i'd seen other leeches that bit my friends and my friend's shoes!

Okay, i should stop this 'creepy' and 'scary' post now. Haha.

Leaving blogspot now. Byez guyz.







-losta love-jie min-



1 comment: