Saturday, March 7, 2009

LOVE

Hey guys, I'm here again. Yea, FINALLY I'm back again.

How long has it been since I last blogged? Well, it's over one month. In this month many things have happened, and still are happening. For examples, family problem, friends' problems, my own problems of being indecisive, and the conflicts inside myself. It's like a routine, a never-ending routine, comes round and round, and is not able to meet an end.

All these while I'm inspired by many things, no matter they happened on me or other people, they indeed gave me a lot of feelings, mixed ones. And they too urged me to write all of them down in a diary, perhaps publish them in this blog as well.

But always, time is a factor, and environment is a factor.

Can you imagine? Alright, come to think of it. When your mum finds out your blog, and later then she keeps peeking at your blog occasionally when she feels like, and she will never forget your blog address - for she has already bookmarked it as the favourite; what would you feel? And most importantly, what would you write for your blog - your feelings, your thoughts, and your everything?

So now I'm in this situation. When I start to write any post, I will have to think twice, and even thrice and many times, just in case I write something incorrect without knowing and the words about this 'wrong thing' will get into my mum's eyes, and there it will happen - sort of what you can think of when you accidentally step on a tiger's tail.

And yes, I've been brave enough to write these paragraphs here. Maybe my mum will just happen to see this, or maybe not. I'm taking the risk. But still, I need to vent out.

I'd been sick for about 2 weeks. In these 2 weeks I finally am able to figure out who care about me most and who do not. Some would say, 'hey go away. You're spreading the viruses'. I smiled but I so wanted to reply, 'it's bacteria.'

But some wouldn't say anything. They just remained silent but intermittently, they broke the silence and asked, 'are you still okay? Have you seen any doctor yet?' My uncle even worked in actions. He straight away took out a bottle of chinese medicine pills and gave it to me for free. '3 times per day, and 5 pills each time.' That was only what he said.

Although these may seem trivial, I feel warmth and love from them. A small concern, and a few sentences of care can just always keep me touched.

You don't have to hug me, you don't have to hold my hands. You just need to stand besides me, keep me accompanied and let everything be quiet. We're not talking but we understand each other. That's what the ultimate relationship means.

Now, excerpting a sentence from the book series of Chicken Soup for Souls -
"To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds your life."

So, is your life fired?

No comments: