Saturday, December 29, 2007

All too soon

All too soon. Yupz, my holidays gonna end soon in one week time, and my schooling life will start on 3/1/08. All too soon.

Looking around. Most of my friends are working, they don't plan to start their study so early, but i'm going to study A-level next month. Anyway, i believe i have made a right choice.

Pei Yi gonna start A-level at HELP in january too...same with me...it's glad to hear that cuz i won't have to worry about the new environment, new friends, new lecturers, and most importantly, new life staying at the hostel.

Tomorrow i will check in the hostel...at the same time my relatives are coming back from USA...long time diden see him...haiz...how my life will be next month?

I don't know my roommate yet...just know she is studying law, a malaysian chinese girl..well, it's good too not to have a roommate who is studying A-level like me...at least i don't have to rush for toilet at the same time...hehe...

Wish me luck then. Who's starting A-level next month at HELP too? Can tell me? I hope to meet old friends...like Pei Yi...can't believe we are schoolmates since primary school, secondary school, then college! ^^

1 comment:

Wanderlicious said...

wish u good luck.i oso hope tat i can meet old fren,maybe chee yan.haha.