Sunday, December 2, 2007

Holidays!!!!

My holidays!

Guess what, my december will be full with plans and schemes...wow...most probably my holidays will be a meaningful one!(must be la...if not i don't know when can i get the chance again...)

3 days after the bc paper, which is 7th of dec, i will depart from KLIA with my family and fly to Yun Nan, China! I will have a wonderful week(actually is 8 days)there, once again experiencing the cold but unforgettable winter!

Next, after returning form china, i will be rushing to Hospital Malaya(which is SO familiar to me), and then have a body check-up there. I have to be exempted form joining National Service, cuz i doubt if my body can stand the vigorous exercises and activities there. I think u have already known this, that i used to have a heart surgery when i was six! A hole of the size of a 20sen syiling at the septum of my fist-shaped heart!

Then, go to HELP University College for its open day, which is on 15th and 16th of december. In the midst, i have to patron some fashion houses to buy a suitable skirt(or gown?) for my prom night!

17th of december, the next station will be in penang. My family of 5 together with my relatives(what a big group again) are going to stay at Batu Feringgi for 3 days. The resort is located near the beach! Wow...can't wait for the trip...!

The next day after returning from penang, i have to attend the prom night...it's the 1st grand prom i have never been to! How is it like? I will know on that day, at the exciting and yet memorable night!

My mum said that most probably she will bring us to s'pore to visit my uncle during christmas...that means i will have to pack my bag for the third time! LOL!

Ohya, don't forget some hanging-outs with my frens too! I have promised to go out with my primary friend! I have not seen her for at least 4 to 5 years! Miss her lotz!

Wait a minute...how about my driving lessons? My friends and I have decided to learn driving together...and how about my future study? I will be the January intake for A-levels...(i have got the scholarship! ^^ but not SASA)wow! Show time begins after SPM!

No comments: