Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Contact lens!!

I have my own contact lens now!!

Today morning i went to 1U focus point shop and ordered contact lens. And i have to say, it's not easy to put on those contact lens onto your eyeballs!!

The salegirl taught me and i think she had got fed up with me. I tried to put on, but when the lens approached, my eyes blinked.

Approached, blinked.
Approached, blinked.
Approached, blinked.

ARGH!! Enough of that! Tears just kept dropping down my cheeks. I was not feeling painful, it was just that my eyes sensed the presence of foreign substances in them and they just rejected it while i kept forcing them to accept. After struggling for some time, damn! I still failed to put the lens on!

'Alright alright. Let me help you put on...come...' Well i think the salegirl couldn't bear with me anymore. She just pulled my eyelids and so qiuckly she successfully put on the contact lens.

Just wore it only nia my tears flowed again. Haiz, it's really not easy to look pretty without spectacles...

I'm now wearing the lens ^^ but truly i say, i'm not used to yet. Mayb i still need some time...just now i tried by myself and i managed to put on both lens!! Haha...luckily my eyeballs didn't turn red and they are very well now...well, my eyes, be obedient. Thanks for ur cooperations and for accepting contact lens as ur closest friend =)

No comments: