Tuesday, December 25, 2007

just crapping...

Today is quite a busy day. Lots of forms waiting for me to fill in...

Application form for A-levels
Application form for accomodation
Application form for PLA Scholarship
etc...

Haiz...really headache to face the same blanks, same info to be filled in, and the same essay for the scholarship(which i had written once for SASA Scholarship...)...anyway, it indicates that my new and 'fresh' schooling life is going to begin soon...

And most importantly, the money spent for this A-level course...my family is not rich, and so if without a scholarship, my dad will bankrupt soon...my dad had paid RM1350 yesterday when we visited HELP University College, and i could hear his heart shattering secretly...if my dad is not 'expert' in buying and gaining profits from share marketing, i wouldn't have this chance to study in HELP...

Anyway, i will study as hard as i can. Of course i will not waste my dad's money. The RM1350 is just a beginning, later on the course fees and the driving fees are coming soon...life's really difficult...

So, i wish one day i can be rich. Maybe i'm not able to be rich by myself, then i may marry myself to a rich man...haha...who knows?

Today just registered at a driving school...and the boss there did me a undang test(just to test me and prepare me for the real undang test)...and i passed(all correct!) colour blindness and vision test...for undang, i get 32/50...failed la...but it's already very great! I had never gone to any undang course and read any undang book...just did the test according to common sense and tembak...lolz...

So...getting to know driving soon! ^^

No comments: